Lets face it dear friends..there is no way that the traffic jam we face everyday can be solved. What can be done with the nightmarish traffic jam in various parts of the city where the new bike lanes are creating havoc is making sure the traffic moves fast and thus make the traffic jam a bit tolerable.
The arrogant mayor and his so called Transportation Commissioner is trying their best to banish cars and taxis from Manhattan. They forgot that the traffic is worst than any previous time in Manhattan. Tourists and New Yorkers have been walking on the city streets from ages. In the history of New York City..there was always traffic jams whether it is by Horse driven carriages, or by Model T by Ford Motor or by Crown Victoria and there will be always traffic jam. Mr. Mayor you simply can not do anything about it. What you can do Mr. Mayor is ..to make the traffic jam a bit tolerable by moving the traffic faster., or Let me ask you few questions Mr. Mayor…
since tourists are coming to our city from the very beginning of the New York City and always treated very warmly by our beloved city..
1) Who told you that tourists and as well as the New Yorkers can not walk in Times Squire..? I want to see that single tourists who complained to you and your so called Transportation Commissioner that it is hard to walk in the Times Squire..?
2) Where did you get the idea that if you close two of the busiest place of the city, the traffic would move faster..?
3) Who is that moron to even give you the idea of making a chaos in midtown by closing downtown bound Broadway..?
4) Why did you even hire Ms. Khan as the Commis who did not have a single experience whether it is a degree in Urban Planning or academic knowledge…?
5) Do you know that your Commish would not even get a job in the DOT’s Urban Planning dept. without a Masters in Urban Planning..? So she it totally illiterate and you gave her the most important job in the DOT..? What were you thinking..? Did you have a temporary amnesia..? Did you have any idea that how big the job was..?
6) You know one size does not fit all. If you thought Times Squire and 34th St area was like Ginza in Tokyo..then you are gravely mistaken.
7) Ms. Khan is the number one enemy of New York City Streets. When are you firing her for messing up the New York City streets..?
8) She was not truthful to you and to New Yorkers either Mr. Mayor. She has a personal agenda and she is doing that.
I think she sits home as she has nothing to do.(I suspect she does not even begin to understand the idea of how roads work in a big city as I have told you that she is a total illiterate)..grab a map of the city and plays ini mini maini moe and wholla..one of the busiest roads will be closed the next day…She just have to show that she is working..Mr. Mayor you have been screwed by the cunning Ms. Khan. Few month before I saw an interview in one of the magazines where she had the audacity to say that the traffic moves faster in Manhattan than before. She failed to understand the basic math that when you add something to something..chances are things get better and when you subtract something from something things normally get worse. She must be dreaming..
It is so easy to design nice colorful streets and signs but reality is far from that nice picture. I drive everyday 12 hours a day and I know and in fact, I am more educated and experienced than her to talk about New York City roads. And I am 100% positive that i could do much better job than her. What she has is connection and that is her qualification. I even question Mr. Mayors mental health whether he is capable of understanding the situation like Ms. Khan in DOT and Ms. Black in Dept. of Education.
That’s all folks for now.