I have been talking about my blog from last week and I am delighted to say that there are so many encouraging words, comments from my fellow drivers and passengers. Here are some of the comments…
1. ” Wow..! Finally one of our own is doing something about the discrimination we all face every single day while on job by NYPD, TLC an tabloids like The New York Post”. – A driver of 18 years from JFK Airport Central Taxi lot.
2. ” Just tell me what to do and I will give you all the information about many different situations how I got the tickets for some stupid reason like Stopping too far way from the curb to pick up a passenger (any closer I would run over the passenger).” -A driver of 7 years while on the line to pick up passenger infront of the Hilton Hotel.
3. ” Thank you so much for creating the blog. I have so many good and funny stories to talk about .” – 25 years on the job.
4. ” Hey brother, your action will certainly help our cause and I am sure someone will notice something and hopefully we will get some revenge.” - A driver simply said that he was driving for a long time.
5. ” Your site looks great. I will definitely tell my friends about the site and I will post my comments.” – A very satisfied passenger.
6. ” I love to read blog and I am sure I will get a different perspective in your blog. We always hear bad things about the cab drivers in the tabloids but I always knew that those were not true. Now I will have a chance to prove my own thought.”.- A very energetic passenger.
7. ” I hope your blog will help all those drivers whose voice we never hear.” – Another passenger.
There are so many comments that I even forgot. lately I have been writing their comments if situation allows. I will keep you posted with all the develoemnets regarding this blog.
Please help me making this blog a big success so that one day this blog becomes a great source of information, entertainment and just plain well written posts.
Thanks again for reading the blog. Remember I can not do it alone without your help so help me to make this blog the voice of all the taxi drivers and the passengers.
Until next time..good night.